Welcome to our world!

3 Siberian Huskies - and their humans!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hijacking the blog

I know we just got the blog up and running, but I'm taking over for a few posts.  The furballs aren't thrilled with me about that - but hey, I'm across the pond and they'll have to complain to me when I get back.

We (my mom & I) had a decent flight out and on time!  Once we checked in the rest of the day was ours to do what we wanted.  So we took a hop-&-ride tour of the city.  Saw lots and had a ball, even with a little rain.

We managed to get in and visit a few sites:

picnikfile_SJowN0
This is a picture of St. Patrick's Cathedral

picnikfile_1tM22h
And we stopped and explored Christchurch Cathedral.

And guess what was our last stop???
131
Still not a fan of the beer, but had fun with the tour!

Got an early start tomorrow, so stay tuned!
~the momma

No comments:

Post a Comment